The tradeshow will take place on June 21-23, 2019, in International Exhibition Complex “Novosibirsk Expocenter”.
The outcomes of the first Vietnam-Expo-Siberia tradeshow were a number of agreements and contracts between Russian and Vietnamese companies; suggestions regarding development of trading and economic relations between the two countries were formed. The event was approved by Russian-Vietnamese inter-governmental commission for trading, economic and scientific cooperation and was conducted with the support of the Ministry of industry and trade of the Russian Federation.
The region’s companies are invited to participate in the second tradeshow, where they can get the following advantages:
· expansion of the product sales geography (the market of Vietnam is presently one of the most promising ones worldwide);
· making direct contacts with exporting and importing companies of Vietnam for contract conclusion (a contact exchange will operate at the event);
· demonstration of the products at the consolidated platform to the key members of Vietnam market (targeted advertising and marketing);
· speaking within the business program framework with specific suggestions on support of exporter companies and SME entities and export development in Vietnam.
The following are the key sections of the tradeshow:
3. Electrical products;
4. Extraction of mineral resources;
5. Timber and wood processing;
6. Machine-building industry;
7. Logistic services, etc.
For more detailed information, please contact the tradeshow coordinators by calling tel.: +8 (383) 303-40-20, 303-40-39, organizational committee chair Anton Novikov, tel.: +7 (913) 004 2184; tradeshow website http://vietexposib.com/.